Give some information about “Community.”
Our company recognizes the ever-growing need for assistance within the central Alabama communities we serve and makes every effort to give each request due consideration. It is necessary, however, for the company to adhere to established annual budgets to ensure a fair distribution of donations throughout the many communities we serve.
Please read the following guidelines carefully to determine if your request is eligible for consideration. If your request meets the company’s criteria, then please refer to the “How To Submit A Request” information outlined below.
- The submitting organization should be an established non-profit and must be a part of one of the communities we serve in central Mississippi.
- All sponsored events must be within one of the communities we serve.
- Pepsi Luverne does not sponsor groups for travel outside of our franchise area.
- Our company does not accept requests for family, school, or any other reunion events.
- Pepsi Luverne believes organizations designed to assist children and the greatest number of people within the communities we serve are a priority.
- Requests made by individuals and/or on behalf of an individual are usually not approved. With this knowledge in mind, it is recommended that any individual requesting funds, products or advertising support be informed that only in extreme circumstances would such a request be approved.
Thank you for your efforts to make a difference in your community. We look forward to considering your request.